Eleventh Annual Convocation of VTU – reg
It is hereby informed that the Eleventh Annual Convocation of VTU is scheduled to be held on Sunday, the 8th April 2012, at 11-30 a.m. in the Auditorium of VTU, “Jnana Sangama”, Belgaum, The awardees of degree are hereby cordially invited to attend the convocation.
- The candidates are required to note the following:
- The candidates shall :
- Be present in the hall with neat white dress only.
- occupy the seats in the Convocation hall at least half an hour earlier to the commencememnt of Convocation function.
- Stand up when his Excellency the Chancellor enters the hall and occupies the chair.
- Maintain silence and discipline throughout the function.
- Switch off your mobile phone in the premises.
- Not to leave their position till His Excellency the Chancellor leaves the hall after the function is over.
Degree will be awarded by His Excellency the Governer of Karnataka, only for gold Medalists and First rank holders, ph.D and M.Sc.(Engg.) by research awardees, at the time of convocation. Others who wish to collect the Degree certificate personally, can collect them from the Office of the registrat (Eval.) after the Convocation ceremony on 8th itself, or on 9th April during the office hours on producing valid identity card issued by the college. fopr others, certificate will be sent by registered post immediately after convocation.
The original circular can be found HERE.