Procedure for Revaluation and Photocopy Application Entry
1. Use the URL examform.vtu.ac.in.
2. Click on E-Governance
3. Enter EMS Coordinator id and password (default password will 123456,
which should be changed immediately after the first login)
4. Click on the link Examination Management available at the leftside of
5. A pull-down menu will open
6. Click on the Revaluation/Challenge evaluation application
7. A application will open.
8. Fill the USN, check the boxes for Revaluation and Photocopy of
9. Submit the form, take a printout, get the signature of the student,
HOD and Principal/his representative.
10. A file shall be maintained at the college for the same.
11. After the last date Use Principal id and password to get a consolidate
list of students applied.
12. Consolidated list shall be verified with the printouts taken from the
student application and tallied.
VTUalerts.com is the No.1 Student community portal for grad students in Karanataka.