8th semester project titles (for inspiration)
Most VTU engineering colleges these days ask the students to base their project around an IEEE paper. We are all aware of how stressful the project selection phase can be. So here is a list of project titles which can be based around IEEE paper. We hope these project titles will inspire and maybe help you frame the right keywords for your initial project research phase. We will keep updating this post with links to papers on each title. So remember to bookmark! You could, also google the title that interests you and incase you are feeling generous and have a strong urge to give back to the community, please post the link to the IEEE paper into the comment box. Please note that this list is only to spark your imagination! The best projects are the ones which involve your creativity and ingenuity. All the best!
|1||Staffing Level and Cost Analyses for Software Debugging Activities Through Rate-Based Simulation Approaches.|
|2||Implementation of the Storage Manager for an IPTV Set-Top Box.|
|3||Strategic Guidance in the Development of New Aircraft Programs: A Practical Real Options Approach.|
|4||Using Open Web APIs in Teaching Web Mining.|
|5||Context-Based Matching and Ranking of Web Services for Composition.|
|6||Correlation Clustering Based on Genetic Algorithm for Documents Clustering.|
|7||Distributed Structures, Sequential Optimization, and Quantization for Detection.|
|8||Intrusion Detection in Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks.|
|9||Performance of the IDS Method as a Soft Computing Tool.|
|10||An Artificial Neural Network Based Method for Harmonic Detection inpower system.|
|11||Extension of a Soft-Computing Framework for Activity Analysis from Linguistic Summarizations of Video.|
|12||Distributed Decision and Control for Cooperative UAVs Using Ad Hoc Communication.|
|13||A GA-Based Effective Fault-Tolerant Model for Channel Allocation in Mobile computing.|
|14||An Efficient Time-Bound Hierarchical Key Management Scheme for Secure broadcasting.|
|15||On the Computational Complexity and Effectiveness of “N-hub Shortest-Path Routing”.|
|16||Provable Protection against Web Application Vulnerabilities Related to Session Data Dependencies.|
|17||Efficient Approximate Query Processing In Peer To Peer Networks.|
|18||Semantic web services on query based system for automatic invocation.|
|19||An Anti-phishing Strategy Based on Visual Similarity Assessment.|
|20||A General Model of Probabilistic Packet Marking for IP Trace Back.|
|21||Diversity-Integration Trade-offs in MIMO Detection.|
|22||Wallet Based Flexible E-Cash System.|
|23||NIRA Full code.|
|24||A Blog Mining Framework.|
|25||A Unified Framework for Providing Recommendations in Social Tagging Systems based
on Ternary Semantic Analysis.
|26||A Web Usage Mining Framework for Mining Evolving User Profiles in Dynamic Web Sites.|
|27||iOLAP: A Framework for Analyzing the Internet, Social Networks, and Other Networked
|28||Truth Discovery with Multiple Conflicting Information Providers on the Web.|
|29||The Context – Based Image Retrieval System.|
|30||Web People Search via Connection Analysis.|
IEEE BASED IMPLEMENTATION PROJECTS
1. DDos (Distributed Denial of Service) Using Throttle Algorithm.
2. LAN Monitoring System using Throttle Algorithm.
3. MANET-Global Connectivity for Mobile IPv6-based Ad Hoc Networks.
4. Analysis of Web Page Viewing From Customer And Performance Enhancement (Web Mining).
5. Short-Time Band-Width Tariff Increase For Adaptive Applications.
6. Privacy Preserving Data Mining system.
7. Mining pre fetching and caching for network storage system.
8. Semantic web services on query based system for automatic invocation.
9. Classified maintenance and process control system using SOA.
10. Video Synthesis and monitoring System.
11. Advertisement Tracking System Using SOA.
12. Open Source Data Feeding System Using Web 2.0.
13. Dynamic Demand Resource management Framework using Web 2.0.
14. Multi-Million Dollar maintenance Using WLS Algorithms.
15. Work In Progress management System.
1. DDos (Distributed Denial of Service) Using Throttle Algorithm
2. LAN Monitoring System using Throttle Algorithm
3. Load Balancing Using Proxy Server
4. MANET-Global Connectivity for Mobile IPv6-based Ad Hoc Networks
5. Analysis Of Web Page Viewing From Customer And Performance Enhancement(Webmining)
6. Short-Time Band-Width Tariff Increase For Adaptive Applications
7. Cryptography and Steganography
8. Inventory Deluxe
9. Proxy Server
10. Supervising Secret key agreement in a level based hierarchy
11. Secured Data Communication using algorithm (or) BSF Encoding Decoding
12. Smart Communication Suite
13. Tamil Transliteration
14. Fashion Model Management
15. Media streaming
16. Medical Diagnostic System
17. Right protection for catero logical data
DOT NET PROJECT TITLES
1. Privacy Preserving Data Mining system.
2. Distributed middleware for web services using advanced secured system
3. Network signature based on intrusion detection system
4. Mining prefetching and caching for network storage system
5. Voice diffusion system
6. Semantic web services on query based system for automatic invocation
7. Dynamic load balancing for distributed mobile mining
8. Bug tracking
9. Web content adaptation to improve server overload
10. Classified maintenance and process control system using SOA
11. Video Synthesis and monitoring System
12. Banyan Trade Capture System Using SOA
13. Advertisement Tracking System Using SOA
14. E-Blotter for mobile shop management Tool
15. Mobile Shop Maintenance System Using Desktop Application
16. Open Source Data Feeding System Using Web 2.0
17. Management Information Maintenance process using AJAX Tool Kit
18. Unveils Strategic framework for client relationships and monitoring system
19. Web Portal Real Time Operational cognitive Content Management System
20. Information Barrier and Control Program Implementation
21. Procuring Information and reconciliation maintenance system
22. Information Control System Using .Net
23. Mortgage controller and Trade Capture System
24. Dynamic Demand Resource management Framework using Web 2.0
25. Multi-Million Dollar maintenance Using WLS Algorithms
26. Integration of Data source for answering Semantic Web Service
27. Work In Progress management System
28. I-Recruit monitoring System
29. Chit-chat generation and discussion analysis Process
30. E-blotter management and code endeavour control system
31. Aurora system for job mailer and scheduler Networks
32. A Security oriented chat scheduler for heterogeneous Distributed system
33. Real time Blog generation and control access and denial system
34. Information Streaming process and security control system using SOA